Monday, March 15, 2010

What the world needs now is DESSERT!!!

Where would this world be without dessert??!! actually I think I know unfortunately...we'd all be 10lbs skinnier...but hey! we would also be grumpier!!  Dessert makes me smile...oh yeah!! nothing like a warm brownie w/ice cream on top....here is a list of some of my favorite desserts & the places I can find them....
Please comment & let me know what your favorite desserts are & where I can find them too, so I can try it...don't be greedy!!! lol

Coldstone Creamery - Founder's Favorite (caramel, brownies, pecans, chocolate, vanilla! what more can a girl ask for?! oh wait I also have them add sliced bananas!! mmmmmmmmm....)

Dairy Queen - Banana Split Blizzard (basically, a banana split mashed up into a shake with chunks of banana lingering in your mouth!)

Cheesecake Factory - Banana Cream Cheesecake (geesh! can you tell I like banana's yet?! this one has creamy whipped cream on it & is surrounded by sliced bananas...mouthwatering!!)

um...I'll be back to discuss more of these desserts...this made me too hungry to keep going, I can't think anymore...I have to stop now...to be continued....




Photobucket
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment