Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bahia Mexican Restaurant!!!! Yum!!

Bahia, 144 S. Tustin Ave, Orange, CA

I finally got some pics of the meals we regularly order at my Favorite Mexican Restaurant (see my previous post)...so here you go...it makes my mouth water all over again, just looking at the pics!!

Camarones al mojo de ajo plate
Shrimp sauteed in garlic butter, with beans, rice & a side salad
at lunchtime on a weekday, you can get this plate for $6.99. After that, it goes up to $12.99



This is what my BF always orders...Pollo a la diablo...Chicken sauteed in a spicy red sauce w/beans, rice & sid salad & tortillas.  During lunch this plate is $5.99 (I think), otherwise I believe it goes up to $9.99.


Here is the kid's plate my son ordered...a creamy, yummy bean & cheese burrito w/ a side of beans & rice OR french fries...I think $3.99



And the yummy tostada chips & salsa...



and another fave of mine...I didn't order it, so I had to take a pic of it on the menu.  The Shrimp Cocktail...Now I've tried alot of different shrimp cocktails & different places & I have to say this is the absolute BEST one that I've ever tasted!!! It has the perfect combination of sauce, shrimp, lots of avocado, etc! I am salivating as I type this...yummmm!!!!!  The price for this size is $9.99, but they also have smaller sizes available...


Hope you enjoyed drooling over the photos of the food...See ya at Bahia!!!
Photobucket
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment