Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Reaching out for help...

UPDATE:  Stacy lost her battle with cancer on April 8, 2010.  She leaves behind a husband & four kids.

Hi friends,

My former boss at a previous job, Stacy, has been battling breast cancer which has spread to her brain, chest & liver. Please read her message below & see if you can help out in anyway. Even if you can't help financially, please keep her & her family in your prayers. Attached is a photo of her & her family. She is only a few years older than me. We complain about the little things in life, such as traffic, a bad hair day, gaining weight, the weather, etc...but next time you start to complain, imagine yourself instead going through Stacy’s battle everyday. She is running out of time & may not be able to see her kids grow up. Please share this with your friends, coworkers, or whomever. Hopefully if we spread the word, we can make a difference. Thank you, Yvette


Stacy’s Message:

Hi my name is Stacy Becerra and I am currently fighting the battle of my life. I am married and have... 3 beautiful daughters and a loving step-son. I am currently suffering from Breast cancer that has spread to the Liver, Chest and the Brain. I am quickly running out of time and I am trying to get admitted into the Oasis of Hope, a Center that has had great successes with patients in their 4th stage of cancer. I need to raise $25,000 dollars ($15,000 to start their program). I know this sounds like a lot of money, it really is but I need to try to raise this money in order to win this battle. If you can help with any amount, NO AMOUNT IS TOO SMALL! $1, $5, $20, etc. anything would be greatly appreciated. If you’re unable to donate your prayers would mean the world to me!! If able you may send cash or check made out to The Stacy Becerra Cancer Fund c/o Diane Greigo, P.O. Box 4392 Santa Ana, Ca 92702, if you would like updates please include your email address. If you don’t mind copying and posting to your status or wall and sharing with your friends as well I would be very thankful! Thank you for your Continued Prayers and Support.

Love and Faith, Stacy 2/16/10

No comments:

Post a Comment