Sunday, February 21, 2010

Famous Butter Chicken---so moist & delicious!!

Ok I've made this about a dozen times already and everytime I make it, I get rave reviews & people ask me for the recipe.  Sometimes chicken breast, depending on how you make it, can taste dry & rough.  However, in this recipe, the chicken is sooooo tender, juicy & moist that it just melts in your mouth & you can't get enough!! Well at least my family & I can't.  And the best part of all of this is that this recipe is so EASY to make, with few ingredients to buy...test it out & let me know what you think.  FYI...I got this recipe from http://www.allrecipes.com/  so it isn't my own to claim, but I like sharing the recipes that I've tried & have turned out really yummy!!

Ingredients


2 eggs, beaten
1 cup crushed buttery round cracker crumbs
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
ground black pepper to taste
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1/2 cup butter, cut into pieces
 
Directions


Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).

Place eggs and cracker crumbs in two separate shallow bowls. Mix cracker crumbs with garlic salt and pepper. Dip chicken in the eggs, then dredge in the crumb mixture to coat.

Arrange coated chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Place pieces of butter around the chicken.

Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.


Nutritional Information ...
Amount Per Serving Calories: 448
Total Fat: 31.2g



Photobucket
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment