Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Favorite Mexican Restaurant!!

Hola Cholas!  Everyone that knows me, knows that I loooooove Food & when there's a restaurant or a dish that I REALLY like, I can't help but tell everyone in the world about it.  So...that's why I'm letting all of you know that Bahia in Orange is one of my all-time Favorite Mexican Restaurants!!  Bahia is located off of Chapman & Tustin Ave. Across from Selman Chevrolet.  Here are some of the yummy dishes I've had from there...FYI..I love their rice & beans!!
  • Camarones al mojo de ajo (shrimp sauteed in garlic butter) w/rice & beans
  • Carne Asada Plate
  • Enchiladas (red & green) plate, (cheese, beef & chicken)
  • Carne Asada Torta (yum!! the bread is so soft!)
  • Fried Ice Cream
  • Shrimp Cocktail (yum, in my opinion they have the perfect blend of sauce, avocado, pico de gallo, etc)  I haven't had one better yet!
  • Ceviche
and many more.  Plus you get whole tostadas for your chips with their yummy salsa!!

Unfortunately they do NOT sell Margaritas or mixed drinks here, but they do sell BEER.  And I'm a BIG fan of their Micheladas (Mexican beer, with ice, a salted glass rim, lime juice & red sauce)...make sure you ask for ice because they do not serve it with your beer unless you ask for it.
Next time I go there, I will make sure to take some pictures of the food & atmosphere to post on here!!

Photobucket


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment